Philanthropy - Roads to Social Change: a challenge to uncover new territories.
Forget the mainstream definition of the word "conference". Because together we will try to reinvent it. This is going to be an intense personal and professional experience that is meant to get us out of our comfort zones, to make us ask and answer bold questions and experience growth on several levels.
As a participant to the conference we want you to:
- Be empowered to create change
- Foster a culture of curiosity to enhance learning and experimentation
- Bring your sense of adventure and humour
- Build a shared sense of purpose as a community of professionals
- Experience authentic communication, stories of both success and failure
Why is this conference different and what can you expect from it as a participant?
We designed this conference as a challenge to push forward the borders of thinking and practice of social change. We envision this conference as a journey, with various milestones that would encourage reflection, building relationships with other participants and various stimuli for thinking differently about our own practice and social change philanthropy in the region. We rely on your knowledge and experience and we encourage you to bring your sense of adventure.